BANC3 is looking for a COMSEC Manager who can work full-time in Hawaii to support us on a long-term contract (5+ years) with a great team!
The COMSEC Manager's primary function is working within Special Access Programs (SAPs) supporting United States Army Pacific (USARPAC) and subordinate units. The position will provide "day-to-day" support for Collateral, Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and Special Access Program (SAP) activities.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct secure equipment (e.g., secure telephone and encryption devices) and classified keying material inventories, inspections and other COMSEC related support and oversight functions
- Perform installation of secure telephone equipment (STE) and coordinate to deliver encryption device(s) and keying material to select Information Technology (IT) specialists maintaining classified networks
- Administer a Top Secret inventory and document control program to account for COMSEC equipment and materials
- Conduct inventories per agency policy and reports any discrepancy to government customer
- Courier classified information and author receipts for classified materials
- Ensure Automated Information Systems Security requirements, related to COMSEC duties, are complied with
- Ensure proper physical security accreditation has been issued by designated Program Security Officers for supported facilities
- Train personnel in COMSEC procedures and the use of related equipment