We are seeking an experience Firmware Engineer with 3+ years' experience to work on state-of-the-art technology in a fast-paced, R&D environment to design and develop various product lines. Candidates applying for this position need to thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced, high product mix environment. Must be able to work at our Princeton, NJ office location.
- Deliver high quality Android framework code and documentation for an optimized Android based platform. Knowledge of Android 8.1 & 9 full stack code.
- Optimize display pipeline.
- Work with local and remote Android BSP team members. Coordinate BSP software deliverables with remote teams.
- Focus heavily on optimizing performance and power for mobile devices.
- Maintain and optimize existing SDK library.
- Work on stereo camera user space driver.
- Relentless drive for optimizations is required.
- 3+ years experience in software development, using C/C++ or Java
- Experience in Android platform development specifically focused on graphics, multimedia HAL.
- Extensive hands-on development in Android/C/C++ on embedded systems is a must.
- System level programming
- Experience with operating systems internals for mobile devices such as ARM ISA, Linux Kernels, and device drivers ideally for the Android platform
- Strong communication and team player
Location: Princeton, NJ
Job Type: Full-Time