BANC3 is looking for an Marketing Coordinator to join our team at our headquarters in Princeton, NJ.
- Prepare Marketing Packages such as brochures, newsletters, BD Cards, web-site updates
- Responsible for the total coordination and layout of all proposal materials including graphics, text, photos, and required forms.
- Create proposal content (mixture of graphics and technical write-ups), including writing non-technical sections, forms filling out, and presentations
- Review BD opportunities on Business Opportunities Websites
- Work with multiple group representatives (both in-house and out-of-house) to strategize, develop and manage the proposal process
- Attending Status/project meetings, and keeping track of items discussed for management tracking
- Light Administration/other coordination/BD opportunities review work when required
- Knowledge on how to create PDF's
- Familiar with Microsoft Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience with Marketing and graphics.
- Strong writing, editing, organizational, verbal, and time management skills required.
- Working knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Desktop publishing required.
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff, both internal and external, especially mid to senior management
- Speed with creation/editing documents
- Other graphics packages such as Visio would be helpful
- Pays attention to detail.
- Ability to work to tight timelines while maintaining accuracy.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and diplomatically, and the ability to work as part of a team and the ability to lead a proposal development team.
- Flexibility in the standard working hours may be required to ensure deadlines are met.
Location: Princeton, NJ
Job Type: Full-Time