- EAB-level SME in SIGINT planning and production, data collection, and data dissemination. This includes the doctrinal sub-components of SIGNT: Electronic Intelligence (ELINT) and Communications Intelligence (COMINT).
- Expertise in this field is measured by graduation from the 35N (signals intelligence analyst) or 35P (cryptologic linguist) or other DoD equivalent course; SME must have worked at a division or higher maneuver headquarters or at an equivalent echelon within the National Security Agency.
- Previous experience as an Signals Intelligence Analyst with the US Army, US Marine Corps, or other government intelligence agency, with 3-10 years of experience.
- Must have tactical to operational-level experience (worked to support Battalion to Division-level or similar organizations). Must have attained a pay grade equivalent to E6 or higher in the US military. Education is not a substitute for experience.
Specific Security Requirements:
- Position requires a Top Secret / SCI security clearance.
Additional Job Information:
Contract Length: 3 Years
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.