Senior Software Engineer
*DOD Top Secret Clearance Required*
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for creating and modifying computer application software or specialized utility programs. DOD Top Secret Clearance Required.
• Serve as a software engineer in a PNT laboratory and field environment.
• Conduct a range of PNT engineering tasks for testing the resilience of systems and conducting research and development in PNT performance and resilience.
• Perform software and hardware integration tasks to integrate GPS receivers into laboratory simulation and test environments.
• Develop software drivers or controllers to facilitate communication with and control of GPS receivers in test environments.
• Develop test scenarios to support rigorous testing of PNT devices and systems and support the development of the software tools necessary for data acquisition and analysis.
• Experience with developing software using C#, C++, and equivalent programming environments
• Experience with networking architecture, TCIP, and UDP
• Top Secret clearance required (fully adjudicated)
• BS degree in Engineering, CS, Mathematics, or Physics